Conference rooms in CCIS are booked using an online booking system. The conference rooms available to all CCIS faculty and staff occupants (and as an extension the departments associated with CCIS occupants). The conference rooms are not available to outside faculties, units or other groups.
Conference rooms available:
- CCIS 1-033 (capacity of 10)
- CCIS 1-035 (capacity of 10)
- CCIS 2-003 (capacity of 12)
- CCIS 3-003 (capacity of 12)
- CCIS 4-003 (capacity of 12)
- CCIS 5-003 (capacity of 12)
- CCIS 5-214 (capacity of 12)
- CCIS 6-003 (capacity of 12)
- Conference rooms can be booked one semester at a time, and will open 1 month prior to the start of the next semester.
- Conference rooms are not to be booked for classes, seminars, labs, student study sessions, or anything that is scheduled through timetabling. If you need to book a room that is not listed here please contact classroom and timetabling.
- If you need to book a room outside of the regular hours, please contact your department administrator to assist you.
- If you need assistance setting up AV please contact your department.
- Graduate students will need to book through their supervisor. Student groups looking for meeting space will need to contact their department.
- 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday (the only exception is 5-204, which is 8:00 am to 4:00 pm as it is in an office area).
- 3 hour maximum
To book a conference room in CCIS visit https://ccisbooking.science.ualberta.ca/ and proceed as follows:
- Log in with your CCID and password.
- Select the conference room and time.
- An email will be sent to you confirming your booking. The key-code will be emailed to you on the day of your booking.
- If you are not going to use your previously booked meeting time, please cancel the booking to open the time slot to others.
If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact the Department Administrators: