Unlike other first year courses, Science 100 is closed for registration through Bear Tracks.
Interested students must meet all of the course requirements and formally apply for a registration spot.
The application deadline for Science 100 is May 22, 2014.
*Late applications for Science 100 may be considered, however priority will be given to applications received before the May 22, 2014 deadline. Contact the Science 100 coordinator for more details.
- Make sure you meet the course requirements for Science 100
- Apply for admission to a degree program in the Faculty of Science at the University of Alberta.
- After applying for admission you will receive a University of Alberta CCID (Campus Computing IDentification)
- Use your CCID to complete the online application form and submit your Statement of Interest. (View the instructions for the Statement of Interest)
- You will be asked to supply the contact information for your referee (an instructor who taught you one of the pre-requisite courses for Science 100 (Biology 30, Chemistry 30, Pure Math 30, Physics 30 or equivalent)). Please notify your referee in advance and let him or her know that once you submit your application, they will be sent an e-mail.